On June 27, the Blue School community will come together once again for a day full of surprises: Creating Good Vibes' Generations!
At a time when the United Nations Ocean Conference is being held in Lisbon (June 27 to July 1), we want to seize this moment to highlight our Blue School community and to point out the vital importance of Ocean Literacy in the context of the Ocean Decade and the Sustainable Development Goal 14 (Life Below Water).
Check here everything you need to know about the Creating Good Vibes' Generations event. Feel free to reach to us through the e-mail email@example.com.
- It takes place at the Pavilhão do Conhecimento, in Lisbon, on june 27, 2022.
- Totally free.
- Registration includes lunch, coffee break and a welcome kit.
- The event is open to the public, but only registered participants will be given lunch, coffee breaks and welcome kits.
- The organization does not support accommodation or travel fees for the participants.
- All the registered schools, partners and municipalities have to be represented in the area “Ocean Street” (see below).
Registration and Important Dates
- Registration was open until June 15.
- Registration is limited to a maximum number of participants. When that number is reached, the registration will be closed.
- Check the detailed program in this link. (PT)
- As soon as the participants arrive, they must do a check-in in order to receive the welcome kit and their event ID.
- Each participant must place their identification visible during the entirety of the event.
- Each entity must set its individual space in the area “Ocean Street”, between 9:00 am and 10:30 am (more information below)
- The opening session will be live streamed in the lobby next to Auditorium José Mariano Gago and in the Blue School PT Youtube Channel.
- Lunch Boxes will be delivered upon presentation of the event ID.
- Participation in the available activities is also done upon presentation of the event ID.
- Each registered school, partner or municipality has to be represented in this area with an individual stand, available during the entirety of the event. Each entity will be given a stand (125cm x 60 cm x 80cm). The preparation and promotion of this individual space is of the responsibility of each entity.
- Schools should use this space to highlight their most relevant projects or to promote a practical activity that can be replicated in other schools.
- Partner entities should take advantage of this space to highlight activities or educational offers that will be available to Blue Schools in the following year. Games or practical activities that can engage the participants are preferred.
- This area is placed in the outside of the Pavilhão do Conhecimento, by the fountain, and has a capacity for 600 participants.
- Each entity must prepare its individual space between 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
- Any changes or additional information can be requested through firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the “Ocean Street” area, participants can promote other activities in different spaces. The participants must submit their proposals using the application form. The preparation of this actions is of the responsibility of each entity. The spaces available are:
- Auditorium José Mariano Gago: auditorium with stage and backstage. Equipped for audiovisuals. With maximum capacity for 200 participants. Technical support available.
- Library: room with maximum capacity for 30 participants. TV with 65’’, tables and chairs. Technical support available.
- Outdoor multipurpose area: contiguous to the “Ocean Street”, with a capacity for 100 participants. Technical support for audio events.
- Indoor multipurpose area (lobby): ideal space for small demonstrations and exhibitions. Maximum capacity for 200 participants.
- Online format: schools in the Azores, Madeira and outside Portugal can propose activities in this format.
How to Arrive
- Address: Pavilhão do Conhecimento – Centro Ciência Viva, Largo José Mariano Gago, nº1, Parque das Nações, 1990-073 Lisboa
- GPS: 38.762602, -9.095014
- Subway: Gare do Oriente – Red Line
- Train: Gare do Oriente
- Bus: The closest stop is “Oceanário Lisboa”, in Alameda dos Oceanos, served by the buses 26B and 728. The buses 400, 705, 708, 725, 728, 744, 750, 759, 782 and 794 all stop at the Gare do Oriente.
- Car: There’s paid parking nearby (Parque da Doca, Parque do Casino – Alameda dos Oceanos or Parque do Oceanário).
- Blue School PT Coordination
- YoungNetwork Group
- Support: Pavilhão do Conhecimento